Sr. Project Leader – Compliance
About the Job
120VC is currently looking for a seasoned Project Manager with GDPR or Governance, Risk & Compliance (GRC) Project Management experience that has a Global Enterprise Project Management background join our team in Irvine, CA. As a Sr. Project Leader, you will provide Project Management Services to our clients.
- GDPR or GRC project management experience
- Possess #OliveGreen qualities and share #OliveGreen values.
- 5+ years working as a Project Manager, with Big 5 consulting experience or similar
- 3+ years of experience preparing and presenting proposals to clients
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Comfortable with public speaking and with C-level executives
Qualifications – Nice to have:
- PMP and CSM Certification
- Complete assigned projects as aggressively as possible while acting as an ambassador for the 120VC project portfolio management standard
- Identify opportunities to create agility and change readiness within our clients’ operations while completing assigned projects
- Truly care about our clients, their team members and their vendors, and demonstrate this in your words, your actions and how you deliver
- Share 120VC best practices with client team members and their vendors via 1 to 1 meetings, lunch and learns, & webinars
- Identify opportunities to solve organizational challenges for our clients by pitching additional 120VC products and services
We are located in Los Angeles, Tacoma, Phoenix, and Denver. But you can get sh*t done from anywhere. We’ll set you up with a dope laptop, 120VC #GSD swag, a monthly cell phone/data stipend, and a generous Grubhub meal delivery account. (This role is remote for the time being, but it is highly preferred that this person will be located in Irvine).
- Empowered and entrusted to lead the status go.
- A purpose-driven, yet playful culture with a great deal of autonomy, and opportunities for perfecting your craft.
- Company-sponsored health benefit plans across Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid holidays time, and unlimited PTO, and sick time
- Company-matched retirement plans
- Access to 120 TLA workshops including the 14-week, online Transformational Leadership Program worth $2,500 and 47 PDU’s from the Project Management Institute.
120VC is a Transformational Leadership Consultancy on a mission to enable leaders and teams who can move people, organizations, and the world into what’s new and next; the Status Go.
We are in the business of helping people lead and respond to change—with efficiency, agility, and humanity. We offer consulting, training, and content specializing in project and product leadership that Gets Sh*t Done #GSD. 120VC is a recognized leader with a 21-year track record of helping Fortune 500 organizations achieve true business agility. www.120vc.com
120VC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Employment decisions and practices will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the age discrimination in employment act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration & Nationality Act, and any applicable state or federal laws.
This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions including hiring, compensation decisions, benefits, discipline, training, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
Any employee or candidate for employment with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace, or in the hiring process, should bring these issues to the attention of the 120VC Human Resources Department at 818-842-8041 – email@example.com – 120VC 11601 Wilshire Blvd. 5th Floor Los Angeles, California, 90025.. Employees and/or candidates for employment can raise concerns, report problems, or make complaints without fear of reprisal. Any 120VC employee found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
The employment-related provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as the California Fair Employment & Housing Act (FEHA), apply to all employees and job applicants seeking employment with Company. The Company will attempt to provide reasonable accommodation for known physical or mental limitations if a job applicant or employee is otherwise qualified unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
An applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should inform 120VC, and request such an accommodation. 120VC will then engage in a timely, interactive process with the applicant or employee to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, in response to a request for reasonable accommodation by an applicant or employee with a known physical or mental disability, or medical condition.