120VC is a transformational leadership firm that is passionate about our mission – to Get Sh*t Done (GSD). We complete global enterprise-wide transformational projects, optimize product pipeline, and stick change initiatives for our clients in a strategic, cost-effective manner with near 100% user adoption on day one. We exist to help our clients achieve “business agility” and to continuously “digitally transform;” the cornerstones of tomorrow’s economy.
At 120VC, we believe that marketing & outstanding leadership are about helping the world see the possibilities and motivating people to take action. People need to see what is next to make what’s next. As such, we focus our marketing efforts on recruiting new team members as well as business stakeholders and new customers. We are searching for a highly qualified Marketing Coordinator to support new team member acquisition to build on our momentum. Your purpose will be marketing to potential 120VC applicants to build a pipeline of the most talented Project, Product, and Organizational Change leaders on the planet. Ideally, you have prior experience with a wide range of marketing functions, including communications, advertising, branding, digital marketing, and social media. Last but not least, you must be self-organized & fully capable of Getting Sh*t Done #GSD.
You will partner directly with the Head of Talent Acquisition.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate about leveraging the power of marketing to build a team of #GSD superheroes that drive positive transformational change in the world.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or communications
- Past work experience as a marketing coordinator or similar role
- Experience with digital marketing, content marketing, and social media marketing
- Experience with research using data analytics software
- Excellent writing, communication, and presentation skills
- Proficiency in full Microsoft Office suite, especially with Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with content management systems (CMS/CRM), preferably HubSpot
- Closely align with our values: Achievement (Founder Mentality), Cares About People, Teamwork, Servant Leadership, Voracious Learning
- Closely align with our qualities: Driven/Self-Starter/Capable, High Emotional Intelligence, Positive Energy, Grit, Highly Articulate
What You Will Do:
- Writing & publishing job descriptions, email, and social media campaigns targeting future 120VC team members
- Creating & publishing 120VC candidate profiles to our clients
- Writing & sending 120VC event proposals to marketing partners
- Events Management
- Scheduling 120VC candidate Interviews internally & externally
- Scheduling meet & greats with professional organizations to discuss event proposals
- Booking & facilitating speaking engagements and podcasts
- Manage the job postings and events schedule on 120vc.com
- Manage the Customer Feedback Lifecycle
- Follow up w/ event participants and solicit feedback and web reviews
- Book J. Scott for #GSD Talks
- Follow up w/ professional organizations and book future events
- Data Management
- Complete 120VC Team Member Pre-onboarding paperwork & tasks
- Organization and upkeep of Talent Acquisition documents & folders
- Attend New 120VC Team Member Orientation
- TLP Scoring & Oh Ya List Maintenance
- Maintain Hubspot CRM data
Why You Will Love 120VC:
- We will invest in your career. Our company’s growing quickly, and we will give you the opportunity to do the same. You will have access to several professional development opportunities so that you can keep up with the company’s evolving needs.
- We offer competitive compensation packages. We deeply value the talent our team brings to the table and believe that fair and equitable total compensation packages are part of our commitment to everyone who works here.