Enterprise Project Manager – Compliance
Woodland Hills, CA
We are a transformational leadership firm that is passionate about our mission – to Get Sh*t Done (GSD). We complete global enterprise-wide transformational projects, optimize product pipeline, and stick change initiatives for our clients in a strategic, cost-effective manner with near 100% user adoption on day one. We exist to help our clients achieve “business agility” and to continuously “digitally transform;” the cornerstones of tomorrow’s economy.
In support of our mission to GSD, we are seeking a Senior Project Leader with Enterprise Project/Program Management experience for our client, UMG Tevora.
This role will be full-time with 120VC, and your initial assignment would be partnering with UMG Tevora.
Who You Are:
- 8+ years working as an Enterprise Project Leader, with Big 5 consulting experience or similar
- Extensive Enterprise Project experience; system integration & implementation
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
- Adept at communicating (leading) C-Level Executives
- Closely align with our values: Achievement (Founder Mentality), Cares About People, Teamwork, Servant Leadership, Voracious Learning
- Closely align with our qualities: Driven/Self-Starter/Capable, High Emotional Intelligence, Positive Energy, Grit, Highly Articulate
What You Will Do:
- Implementation Workstream Considerations
- Implementation of Secureonics, Exabeam, or Splunk for the purposes of analyzing behavior patterns
- Implementation of Abnormal for BEC
- Implementation of system profiling in Cisco ISE
- Implementation of CrowdStrike or Palo Alto endpoint protection tool to workstations, servers, and cloud workloads
- Implementation of Palo Alto URL filtering for the purposes of endpoint protection from malicious websites
- Threat Intelligence
- Implement threat intelligence source integration with SEIM or other event correlation engine
- Magecart Mitigation
- Implement malicious Magecart mitigation techniques
- Data Exfiltration
- Snyk and Blue Bracket configuration for static application security testing and implementation of remediation workflow from ticket creation to remediation and reporting. Creation of operational processes for Snyk and Blue Bracket
- ExtraHop or MixMode implementation and creation of remediation workflows
- Visibility and Response Improvements
- Log collection expansion for server systems and cloud infrastructure in Azure and GCP to increase security event visibility and correlation
- Configuration enforcement for containers and creation of container lifecycle management
- ER & BC Plan Creation
- Security Control Validation
- Implementation of AttackIQ to continually test infrastructure for susceptibility to current cybersecurity attack methods. Creation of methods to bootstrap custom test scripts, process the results, and remediate findings
- API Security
- Implementation of API protection tool to enforce security requirements
- Implement designed SAST solution based on business requirements
We are located in Los Angeles, Tacoma, Phoenix, and Denver. But you can get sh*t done from anywhere. We’ll set you up with a dope laptop, 120VC #GSD swag, a monthly cell phone/data stipend, and a generous Grubhub meal delivery account. (This role is remote for the time being, but it is highly preferred that this person will be located in Irvine).
- Empowered and entrusted to lead the status go.
- A purpose-driven, yet playful culture with a great deal of autonomy, and opportunities for perfecting your craft.
- Company-sponsored health benefit plans across Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid holidays time, and unlimited PTO, and sick time
- Company-matched retirement plans
- Access to 120 TLA workshops including the 14-week, online Transformational Leadership Program worth $2,500 and 47 PDU’s from the Project Management Institute.
120VC is a Transformational Leadership Consultancy on a mission to enable leaders and teams who can move people, organizations, and the world into what’s new and next; the Status Go.
We are in the business of helping people lead and respond to change—with efficiency, agility, and humanity. We offer consulting, training, and content specializing in project and product leadership that Gets Sh*t Done #GSD. 120VC is a recognized leader with a 21-year track record of helping Fortune 500 organizations achieve true business agility. www.120vc.com
120VC is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. Employment decisions and practices will comply with all applicable laws prohibiting discrimination in employment, including Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964, the age discrimination in employment act of 1967, the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, the Immigration & Nationality Act, and any applicable state or federal laws.
This policy applies to all employment terms and conditions including hiring, compensation decisions, benefits, discipline, training, promotions, transfers, and terminations.
Any employee or candidate for employment with questions or concerns about any type of discrimination in the workplace, or in the hiring process, should bring these issues to the attention of the 120VC Human Resources Department at 818-842-8041 – firstname.lastname@example.org – 120VC 11601 Wilshire Blvd. 5th Floor Los Angeles, California, 90025.. Employees and/or candidates for employment can raise concerns, report problems, or make complaints without fear of reprisal. Any 120VC employee found to be engaging in any type of unlawful discrimination will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including termination of employment.
The employment-related provisions of the Americans With Disabilities Act (ADA), as well as the California Fair Employment & Housing Act (FEHA), apply to all employees and job applicants seeking employment with Company. The Company will attempt to provide reasonable accommodation for known physical or mental limitations if a job applicant or employee is otherwise qualified unless undue hardship to the Company would result.
An applicant or employee who requires accommodation in order to perform the essential functions of the job should inform 120VC, and request such an accommodation. 120VC will then engage in a timely, interactive process with the applicant or employee to determine effective reasonable accommodations, if any, in response to a request for reasonable accommodation by an applicant or employee with a known physical or mental disability, or medical condition.