What is the #GSD Network?
The world's only peer network focused on developing leaders that effectively enable their teams to Get Sh*t Done.
Innovation. It’s the word of our times. The solution to all problems. The answer to every interview question. And it’s the only way to create value on Wall Street. Yet very few people who use the word have any idea what it takes to innovate.
By its very nature, innovation is about change. No one hires a leader, kicks off a project, or builds a product team because they want their organization to be the same in six months or a year. You can't innovate while maintaining the status quo.
Leadership is fundamentally about change. A leader takes their organization on a journey. They help team members create their own roadmaps to a shared goal, they leverage the collective IQ, and enable their teams to drive transformation change.
Great leaders don't wing it, they prepare and practice. No one wakes up in the transformative leadership zone. It is a long, hard, and sometimes painful journey. But it doesn’t have to be.
The #GSD Network exists to help people unlock their potential as leaders who possess the transformative power of getting sh*t done. Apply to join the movement that is working to elevate the practices of leadership, teamwork, and humanity in the workplace to maximize human potential and accelerate innovation.
What’s in it for you?
Get on the A-list, or as we call it the GSD-list. Create and manage your professional profile on the #GSD Network website, where you will be actively endorsed and promoted. Employers looking to hire GSD Leadership Professionals will be able to connect with you directly for opportunities within their organizations. No strings attached.
Meet virtually on a monthly basis with a peer group of 7–10 #GSD Leadership Professionals who can help you navigate leadership challenges and identify hidden opportunities by sharing their own experiences. Forum meetings are facilitated by a moderator, structured to ensure value is created, and confidentiality is maintained. Meetings generally qualify for continuing education units for those with credentials from professional organizations. Each member receives forum training to ensure they are equipped to get the most from their experience.
The #GSD Network is an invite-only membership organization for leaders intentional about making a positive impact on the world. People who understand that expanding their circle of influence also increases their reach of positive transformational change. In addition to Forum offerings, we host networking events to connect you with #GSD Leadership Professionals so together we can elevate each other while elevating the practices of leadership, teamwork, and humanity in the workplace that maximize human potential, and accelerate innovation.
As a member you receive complimentary access to Global #GSD Events (virtual and in-person) that combine provocative learning programs, unique resources and memorable social venues. Events are more than high-energy and aspirational, they give you something immediately actionable to level up.
Published Thought Leadership
Walk, talk and publish the transformative power of GSD. You are given an amplified platform on the 120VC Insights blog and in the social community to publish papers and articles to industry leaders and practitioners.
Get a complimentary copy of “It’s Never Just Business, It’s About People,” and “The Irreverent Guide to Project Management” with templates and access to all 120VC intellectual property like “Meetings That Get Shit Done” for professional use. You will receive 120VC Swag to wear as a badge of GSD. There may or may not be a GSD Members-Only Jacket.
Do you have what it takes?
120VC GSD Network Is Invite-Only. Potential members must meet the following requirements:
- You share our belief in the transformative power of GSD.
- You share our values: Achievement (Founder Mentality), Cares About People, Teamwork, Servant Leadership, & Voracious Learning.
- You share our qualities: Driven, Self-Starter, Capable, High Emotional Intelligence, Positive Energy, Grit, & Highly Articulate.
- You are looking for a community: That is willing to be vulnerable and share the good, the bad and the ugly for the sake of value creation. You want to lean in and give value as much as you get value.
- You can be vouched for.
- Someone in the #GSD community recommends you or you meet with the #GSD Network Membership Chair and they feel you would be a great cultural ﬁt for the community.
- You interview with the #GSD Network Board and they feel you would be a great cultural ﬁt for the community.
- You meet with a Forum and together feel like you are a high performing ﬁt.
- You are all-in.
- You take an active role in promoting the GSD Network and curating its members.
- You bring your whole self to Forum, and all GSD Network events… That’s how value is created.
How To Get In
Fill out an application, or
Take one of our training courses and get noticed, or
Find a member, get to know them, and get them to sponsor you.