Governance is dead.
In the ancient days of quality control, when we needed humans to "DO" rather than "THINK" to get a product to market, governance might have been the perfect solution. But today, innovation requires people to use their collective brainpower to solve problems and ensure companies stay relevant... Governance is the enemy.
About This Course
Eliminating governance means that PMO’s need a new playbook. And, just renaming them AMO (Agile Management Office) isn’t going to do it. Executives are realizing they don’t need governance, but they do need Program and Portfolio Leaders that can effectively rob from the rich and give to the poor projects so that all of their business-critical initiatives make it to market within the financial constraints.
Executives are also starting to realize that Agile isn’t the only change discipline they need to drive all of their innitiatives to market efficiently!! That would be like deciding that a company could eliminate Operations, Engineering, HR, and Marketing in favor of Sales, just because someone like Tony Robins makes fantastic cool-aid!
Logically companies require multiple disciplines to succeed, so it’s not irrational that they might need to employ several different change disciplines or “crafts” to drive their initiatives to market.
- Understand the Transformation Accelerator and the use case for all 7 Change disciplines.
- Achieve a basic understanding of an aGILE Portfolio Management Model that has been proven to work across the fortune 1000.
- Learn why everything you thought you knew about Critical Path is wrong.
- Eliminate Risk by ACTUALLY managing to the Critical Path.
- Master the Concept of Project Team Demand Management – The Missing Half of Project Success, and …
- Learn a simple and proven approach for prioritization that works at the Portfolio, Program, Team and Personal level.
Submit your review