The world is constantly changing, and there is a constant pressure to deliver more – faster.
Leadership that can unlock your team’s potential is needed now more than ever. In this dynamic, 90-min talk, you will discover both the art and science of 120VC’s purpose-built, people-centric approach that is proven to work.
About This Talk
In a world of Waterfall, Agile, Six Sigma, Lean, and SAFe, we are constantly in pursuit of the next new mythology. Why? Because silver bullet after silver bullet, these methodologies predominantly failed to deliver the transformational outcomes that they promised. The irony is that every single one of these methodologies created value somewhere, that’s how they got popular!
The secret is simple, in all instances where they were used to achieve transformational outcomes successfully, they were used by effective leaders, and applied to the proper use case. Having a management or executive title doesn’t make you a leader.
The reason we hear that great leaders are born and not taught is that great leadership is rare. But it doesn’t have to be… Join J. Scott Founder of 120VC for this workshop that blends purpose-built people-centric process with simple, easy to execute leadership techniques that have all been proven to drive transformational outcomes for the Fortune 500.
This workshop is an excerpt from the 120VC Transformational Project Leadership Program, a curation of proven frameworks and outcome-based learnings into one simple, actionable standard that’s certiﬁable and adoptable, delivered in an immersive 14-week program.
- Explore the difference between a boss and a leader.
- Learn to practice the psychology of getting great results.
- Learn to be ready for anything; effective leadership requires planning, intentionality, and discipline.
- Learn to use the 2x2 Prioritization Matrix, a daily, weekly, and monthly OUTCOME planning tool.
- Learn how to prepare to lead your team to a WIN with an agenda.
- Learn “Active Listening, THE secret to effective leadership, conflict resolution, and problem-solving.
- Learn how to treat meetings like a competition and win as a team.
- Learn how to stop holding people accountable by helping team members stay accountable.
Submit your review