MCDONALDS, DISNEY, APPLE, NIKE, TESLA...
The mere mention of these names evokes a feeling, thought, or action. In a single word, these brand names codify a set of values, complex ideas, and product promises that have led millions of people to action. What if you could harness the same principles and power of branding to lead change within your organization?
About This Talk
You don't have to be Don Draper on Mad Men. Your project doesn't have to be filled with Disney's magic Pixie Dust or Tesla's game-changing ingenuity. It's not about outcomes, but rather, it's about why the outcomes matter.
In this talk, we'll look at why people want to follow some brands and not others. Comparing attributes of great leaders and brands in their ability to lead people to action.
- Learn the difference between a boss and a leader.
- Practice the psychology of getting great results with "communicate to lead" skills.
- Develop "Crazy Good Leadership Skills" by taking responsibility for what is heard.
- How to establish the need for change – Start with Why, not How.
- Teach your Leaders to think like Entrepreneurs, and adequately assess their Challenges & Opportunities.
- The secrets to delivering powerful feedback.
- How to distill why your team matters to your customers, the real problem you solve, the future you want to create.
Submit your review